NFC Bluetooth Gateway Specs
Advanced technology in a compact size
- Addition of NFC (Near Field Communication) to any tablet or smartphone.
- NFC Bluetooth connection to secure interaction with other devices.
- NFC reader and NFC writer capabilities.
- Long battery cycle including 15.000 writing and reading operations of NFC tags
- Rechargeable battery via miniUSB.
- Ergonomic design as pen NFC, stylus.
- Easy integration with different O.S. including SDK tools available.
|ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE Reader/Writer|
|ISO/IEC 14443B Reader/Writer|
|ISO/IEC 14443A / MIFARE Card MIFARE Classic 1K or MIFARE Classic 4K card emulation mode|
|FeliCa Card emulation|
|ISO/IEC 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer|
|Bluetooth 2.1 Class 2|
|Device compatibility||Tablet / Smartphone / Laptop|
|Supported OS||Android / Windows / Linux|
|Touchscreen||Capacitive and resistive touchscreens|
|PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS, OPERATING AND STORAGE CONDITIONS|
|Battery||Li-Pol 500 mAh (included)|
|Charging||90’ max., compatible with any USB charger (5V. / Up to 2A.)|
|Autonomy||Up to 75.000 NFC read/write actions1|
|Operating conditions||0ºC/32ºF to 35ºC/95ºF, |
5% to 95% RH
3.000m/10.000ft max. altitude
|Storage temperature||-20ºC/-4ºF to 45ºC/113ºF, non condensing|
|Approvals & Compliance||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|Enclosure||ABS and Aluminium, IP50|
|(1) Test Conditions: 14.300 NFC read/write actions/hour in continuous mode. |
Download vWand Datasheet [PDF]
For more information, please contact us.